HR Proactive Inc. leads the way in creating engaging and interactive compliance training, reinforcing the behaviors that create better workplace cultures, performance, and results.
Why choose HR Proactive Inc.’s workplace training?
For more than twenty-five years, HR Proactive Inc. has provided harassment prevention training for supervisors/managers and employee groups to organizations both large and small, public and private. Training incorporates our expertise in human rights law and includes relatable, real-life workplace case scenarios providing experiential learning opportunities and reflection.
Our line of proactive training programs are created to address common issues faced in all workplaces and build employee skills related to harassment, diversity & inclusion, managing bias and microaggressions, and bystander intervention.
Prevent Harassment/Bullying & Violence Training
- Understand a respectful and safe workplace, and why this training is so important.
- Identify harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination, and violent behaviors.
- Describe the rights and responsibilities of employees and the employer.
- Differentiate between harassment and non-harassment behaviors.
- Summarize the steps to take if you are being harassed, bullied, discriminated against, or threatened with violence.
- Identify ways to create and promote a safe and respectful workplace.
- Understand the consequences of engaging in unacceptable conduct in the workplace.
- Learn how to respond to harassment/violence at an early stage with Bystander Intervention
It is everyone’s right to work in an environment free from harassment, bullying, discrimination, and violence, and everyone’s responsibility to ensure a safe and respectful work environment.
HR Proactive Inc. designs customized harassment prevention programs which focus on important information related to compliance, cultural acceptance among employees, and your organization’s reputation.
Additional training titles in our Respectful Workplace Series include: